Proudly presented by Jasco Consulting.
**Unfortunately with recent circumstances our ‘Boxing-out Anxiety’ seminar will be postponed to October (exact time/date TBC). We encourage you to still register for this event and we will be able to directly contact you with further information**
The Eltham Wildcats Wellbeing Program will be holding a ‘Boxing-out Anxiety’ seminar face to face at TBC October 2021 at Eltham High School conference room (End of court 2) or depending on circumstances virtually via Zoom (we will contact you directly with further information prior to the event).
We believe this is a great opportunity for all members of the Wildcats family to learn important tips and skills in supporting and identifying mental health difficulties in our community and to have any questions they may have, answered by a qualified mental health care professional.
Please register to attend here: https://forms.gle/DyU3ztUe7MgWy9JN9
The seminar will cover:
– Headspace Greensborough – Who we are
– Anxiety definitions, symptoms and indicators of mental health difficulties
– Some basic tips and skills in how to provide support
– Stories from young people/common questions answered
– Open Q&A from Headspace Professional
The seminar will be hosted by:
– Kirsty Jungwirth – Manager – Head Space Greensborough
– Sophie Foote – Child Safety & Wellbeing Officer
– Rachel Morgan – Welfare Committee Leader
& including a talk from special guest NBL1 Star and Mental Health Ambassador Anneli Maley.
We are excited to be holding this event and highly encourage you to share with family and friends.
There will be an open Q&A at the end of the session but we encourage any questions you may already have to be added to the question section you will find in the registration link.
*If COVID restrictions are still in place the session will be held via Zoom.