The Elite Performance Breath Workshop is perfect for athletes who are trialling for a Friday night Junior Championship team or players interested in improving their performance. The 1-hour session will be conducted by Sophro Australia and will help athletes deal with pressure, anxiety and stress.
The 1-hour session will cover:
– Optimal breathing – Improved Oxygenation to the brain, muscles, and tissues for better sleep & performance
– Warm up breath work
– Recovery breathing work
– Mind body connection technique for on and off the court.
– Self-awareness, creating a calm, alert mind, and relaxed body.
The workshop will be run by Sophro Australia – Sophie Nolis, and the intension is the help athletes deal with pressure, anxiety, and sports performance.
Participant benefits: (best results happen when exercises are practiced as part of daily routines)
– Improved sleep and energy
– Easier breathing and reduced breathlessness during exercise
– Improved oxygenation of working muscles and tissues
– Reduction in lactic acid build-up and fatigue
– Improved energy and VOP2 Max (The maximum amount of oxygen a person can utilise during exercise)
– Improved endurance performance
Date: Wednesday 28th September
Venue: Montmorency Secondary College function room (27 Simms Rd, Montmorency).
Session 1: 4:30pm – 5:30pm for U12’s & u14’s
Session 2: 5:30pm – 6:30pm for U16, U18 & U20’s