The Victorian State Government announced yesterday the lifting of restrictions that will make an even more enjoyable experience during your basketball competitions and training. The new requirements with facilities mean masks are no longer mandatory (except when social distancing isn’t possible) and there is no longer a spectator limit. As some venues we’re involved in visiting/using are going to vary, we’d highly recommend carrying your facemask with you.
We ask all patrons to be patient and considerate when entering venues for Saturday Junior Domestic and follow the guidelines below. Each venue will have a COVID Check-In Marshal to assist with entry. Every patron will be required to check in and every person 12 years & 2 months will need to show their green tick on the Services Victoria App. Medical exemptions must be applied for through a doctor and added to the Australian Immunisation Register. A Covid Digital Certificate is then available through Medicare or MyGov.
– Fully vaccinated for 12 years & 2 months unless medically exempt
– No spectator limit
– All patrons must check in prior to entry
– All patrons 12 years & 2 months must show certification to enter
– Masks are NOT mandatory but recommended in settings where social distancing is not possible
– If you have COVID symptoms, please do not enter and get tested immediately